Circular column formwork reinforcement steel belt hoop instructions
The circular column formwork reinforced steel belt hoop component comprises:
1. Wide 32MM steel strip, the length of the steel strip can be arbitrarily determined according to the circumference of the cylinder.
2. Two fixed square iron blocks (width 30MM, thickness 20MM, height 20MM), and screw holes with a diameter of 12MM in the middle of the square iron block.
3. Fix the inner hexagonal bolt (12MM thick, 80MM long) and nut.
Circular column formwork fixed steel strip processing method:
1. The two ends of the steel strip are respectively bent into a fixed square iron block, and the square iron block is wrapped in the steel strip.
2. The fixed steel strip and the square iron block are welded together by spot welding.
3. Fasten the ends of the steel strip together by fixing bolts and nuts.
The forms steel cassette is a product of our company. The circular column forms steel cassette has a novel concept, simple structure, convenient for multiple unloading, and can be repeatedly applied to ensure the parallelism of the use, avoid deformation during the installation and use of the circular mold, and change the force. The problem of direction, and the circular column formwork under the action of the fastening force of the steel strip, the circular column forms is more round and round, effectively protecting the construction quality and safety of the building formwork, improving the working efficiency of the formwork and saving the construction cost.
Copyright © 2018 Square Circle Formwork
All rights reserved.