Wood circular column formwork lists ten advantages
Wood circular formwork advantages:
1. The cost of raw material for the production of wood circular column formwork is much lower than the cost of steel mold.
2. The wood circular formwork does not have to be restricted by the construction period like the steel mold. Hundreds or even thousands of concrete columns can be completed by one-time pouring column, which shortens the construction period at a geometric speed.
3. Since the wood circular formwork can be mass-casted at one time, it can save a lot of lifting costs compared to the steel die.
4. The wood circular column formwork is a multi-use product, which saves the cleaning, maintenance and maintenance costs of the steel mold.
6. The wood circular formwork has light weight, simple handling, convenient use, strong operability and high safety factor for operators.
7. The concrete column after the pouring of the wood circular formwork does not need to be cured, and the wood formwork itself is a natural protective coat for the concrete column.
8. The demoulding of the wood circular formwork after casting is very simple, and the surface of the circular after demolding is smooth and delicate. The wood round mold has high strength, waterproof, easy processing, long and short length, no seams, no problem of slurry leakage, hanging pulp, etc. It is very convenient to pull the reference line or nail on the surface.
After understanding the advantages of the wood circular column formwork, are you heart-warming? Moreover, the square-shaped wood building circular formwork can be installed by 2-3 workers, and no large-scale mechanical equipment is required for construction. Fangyuan Group can customize various diameter circular formwork according to customer requirements, and is one of the large circular formwork manufacturers in China.
Copyright © 2018 Square Circle Formwork
All rights reserved.